Monday, August 27, 2007

my nathan - spoiler alert: the following could be sappy

a very young nathan

nathan as a toddler

nathan as a kindergartner
oh little league... what a cute smile

yes that is nathan on the right with some great hair

nathan's senior picture - what he looked like when i first met him

a few reasons i love my husband:

the thing that attracted me to him in the beginning was how laid back he was about almost everything. now, sometimes (read, most of the time) it really gets on my nerves because i want him to be as crazy and passionate about everything as i am. but, i still love that he really couldn't care less about a lot of things.

how shy he can be around everyone but me. i feel like i have a backstage pass to a concert where occasionally the bouncer lets me through a door no one else is allowed into. once i am back there, the place is phenomenal.

my nathan is a handy man. there has not been a single thing that i have asked him to do that he hasn't been able to figure out. from running new electrical cables for a light to making a built in entertainment center from scratch, to installing tile and kitchen faucets and figuring out why the cable is not working.

he is a very compassionate father.

that 3 of the 6 pictures that nathan actually smiled in are featured above. the others are our wedding invitation and a couple of wedding pictures. i don't know why i love him for that, but i do.

even though he is losing his hair and has gained 2 or 3 pounds since we met, i still find him HOT! and best of all after 3 children (read, shrinking saggy boobs and a mom butt) he still finds me HOT!

he puts up with all my Sh!t and knows all the terrible things about me... and he still loves me and wants to be with me.

he is my best friend. i tell him things i would never dream of telling anyone else and even when we are really upset with each other, i still want to cuddle up with him in bed. even if he says it is too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.