Wednesday, September 12, 2007

blog stalking


last night, while trying to fall asleep, i wondered how many people actually look at or really care about my blog. so i decided to post a guest book blog where i want the people who have ever frequented my blog to sign in as a comment with your name.

now, if you are one of those people that has never met me and you are afraid to say you have visited, it is okay. i completely believe in blog stalking.

to prove my point, i have a friend on my list "brad and malia call" and under her friends is "erica". now i have never met erica, nor will i probably ever meet her, but at least once a week i read her blog. she is hilarious.

so you know what to do, post a comment with your name and, if you want, your blog address.

as far as i know only 4 people read this blog, so if i only get 4 comments, that is 4 more than i probably deserve.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at your blog, okay.. get over it. I care about your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no life-I check your blog pretty much every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty much you suck. I just spent the last two hours reading every single one of Erica's blog entries. She's totally hilarious. I am now an official blog-stalker.

    BTW, I had to repost this 'cause I accidentally deleted it (see above deleted comment). I guess when you push the little trash can it actually does delete it. I know-crazy, right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um I think you already know I read your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Wendy, I'm one of your blog stalkers too. :) I can't believe how grown up your babies are! That post about Nathan and the color brown was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do admit, I've read your blog a few times...definitely more since I created my own blog and you're easy to click on. It's sad, but it's kind of like reverting back to High School -- "Does she like me enough to put me on her 'friends' list?" :)
    LOVE YA Wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read your blog. I think it has something to do with being a pilot' wife, you start reading other pilot's wife's blogs, and click on their friends, etc. Basically our husband's our gone way too much.

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.