Thursday, November 15, 2007

my favorite form of tag is not *PC* anymore.....

jen tagged me. i am supposed to write a bunch of stuff that will wow you and cause you to say, "i never knew that about her..." that probably won't happen......

here are the "rules":
a. each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
b. at the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. i am an open book. you want to know something, i will tell you. doesn't matter how disgusting, weird, or off-the-wall it may seem. i will be straight with you.

2. i have to make my bed first thing when i wake up in the morning. it gets my day off to a good start.

3. i wanted to name jared, briggs or brady; and amelia, claire or ellen. isaac was always isaac.

4. i would like to make really good pie crusts. i know it can be done, i just need guidance and practice...

5. when i was in elementary school, i wanted to be a secretary. when i was in jr. high, i wanted to be a doctor. when i was in high school, i wanted to be a fish and game warden. my first few years of college, i wanted to be a wildlife biologist. now.... i don't know.

this is hard.....

6. i'll get back to you.

so now it is my turn to pass on this misery. i tag: kim, hanah g., tiffany g., brindy and that's it.

3 comments:

  1. Wendy...you are too funny!! Maybe your 6th one should be how you rub the bottom of your shirts with your fingers. :) I think we should have filled this out about each other...because I sure had a hard time thinking of some and I am sure that you guys could think of plenty about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your #1, you once told some work people some super private crazy stuff I'd never dream of telling anyone, but it was okay and acceptable because it was coming from you, and don't ask me to repeat what that one thing was, because I think I would get embarassed repeating it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.