Tuesday, February 9, 2010

christmas trees - out of order post

nate and i started a tradition with my family to go and cut trees up at nate's property. so the saturday after thanksgiving all the carter kids loaded into their SUVs and trucks and headed up the canyon.

this picture was going to be our christmas card, but i was too late getting around to doing anything with it.




roni and i searching for her tree.

soon all the families found their tree (except us, i don't do live trees!). the kids enjoyed playing around in the snow and the men enjoyed using their chainsaws.

2 comments:

  1. lady your hair is LONG.. who is measuring it these days i need numbers.... it looks TOTALLY awesome. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one measures my hair these days. i have no one who loves me like you :(

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.