Friday, March 23, 2012

mother son night 2012

each year, the kids' elementary school sponsors a mother son night. this year they invited a man who takes care of and trains birds of prey.  he told us about 4 different birds, a harris hawk, awhite bird - i don't remember the name ans i didn't get a picture, a great horned owl and a golden eagle.  all very cool, expecially when he let the harris falcon fly around and it swooped at my head.

this is the harris hawk

the great horned owl

the golden eagle

after the activities at the school, we went to arctic circle for some food and shakes!  we had a great time.
jared enjoying his oreo shake
isaac enjoying his oreo-mint shake
me enjoying my choco-banana shake

it was an awesome night out with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.