Tuesday, May 29, 2012

slowly, but surely

we're getting there...

spent the long weekend working on our project.  thanks to some great friends and family we are moving along nicely.  painted the walls (almost the same color the kitchen was previously but more of a browner tone) and started on the floor.  the floor is taking a little longer to put down than we thought, but it looks amazing!

i'll be the first person to say that my husband is seriously handy, but he honestly never ceases to amaze me with his skills.  i'm so blessed to have him around.

remember what looked like this:
 and then this:
well, now it looks like this:

and what looked like this: 
 and then this:
now looks like this:


and finally, what looked like this:

now looks like this (it's a slightly different angle and yes, my fridge is currently still in the middle of the kitchen):

are you sick of my house pictures yet?

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh this is soo cool... and nate is so dang handy its kinda annoying! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.