Monday, January 28, 2013

mother son night 2013

this past friday, i went to mother son night at my boys' school.  we had a great time!

 
if i could not look like a goon in all of my self-shots that would be awesome!

anyway, first up for display was a carpet python:

then we got to gander at a couple of red-footed desert turtles

next up was a nile monitor lizard

and an american alligator (it was just a little guy)

 then for our viewing pleasure, a soledad tortoise

on to the green anaconda

and finally a huge reticulated pyton


after the presentation, the boys were able to pet the turtles, the tortoise and the python.

we had a great time and i always really enjoy these nights with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.