Friday, April 12, 2013

am i'm getting old? i can't remember


i had nathan download the recent general conference talks onto my phone so that i could listen to them during my commute to and from work.

i figured that if i just paused the talk on my way into work or when i got home and then didn't close the itunes player, it would pick right back up where i left off.... it didn't.

for the first few days, i thought i could just remember what the time stamp was when i got out of the car, but i didn't.  i would take me forever to try and find where i had left off.

so i thought maybe if i wrote it down somewhere, but i didn't want a random paper floating around in my car.  i thought i could keep track on the notes in my phone, but i knew i wouldn't.

then it hit me.... i'll just write in on my window before i get out of the car with a dry erase marker!  so that's what i've been doing.


and it is working out wonderfully!  i just keep the dry erase marker in my cup holder for ease of use.

i've been loving listening to the messages of hope and strength as i drive.  really enjoyed this talk by sister elaine s. dalton on my way into work the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.