Friday, July 11, 2014

Lehi Roundup Rodeo 2014

A week or so ago, we took the kids to the Lehi Roundup Rodeo.  It rained and it was cold, but we had a great time!

Keeping with my tradition of taking blurry pictures, I present to you the photos I snapped that night!  Also, I kept with the tradition of not taking any pictures of what we were actually watching.

Clara, Nathan, Isaac and Amelia trying to stay dry and watch the rodeo.

Clara loves to steal Nathan's hat.

What a handsome cownoy!
 
Isaac and Clara

 Amelia and Jared enjoying the rodeo.


The next two night, Nathan and I volunteered to usher at the rodeo.  The bonus of ushering was wearing a bright green vest!

Here we are on our first night.  Thankfully there wasn't any more rain!


And the second night of ushering was so HOT until the sun went down!!!  Here I am trying to hide from the sun by the bleachers.  Unfortunately in my hiding, I got too close to a hornets nest and got stung on my elbow and hand.

I stole some kid's hat so I could try to look like a cowboy with my husband, but the hat was way too small.

Such a good time with our family and a good time for Nathan and I ushering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.