Monday, August 18, 2014

Jared's Birthday - We have a Teenager in the House

This past week Jared turned 13!  His birthday was celebrated over many days and culminated with a big old Costco cake at Carter Family Dinner on Sunday.


He received some gifts.  A Goal Zero Speaker and book from my parents, 2 pairs on shoes from Nathan's parents, and a buck knife from Nathan and I.

Of course we went out for birthday dinner!  We hit +Olive Garden!  YUMMY!!  Jared loves their seafood alfredo.

On Saturday, Jared, Isaac, Nathan and Richard floated down the Provo River to celebrate.  They had been wanting to do this for a couple of years and this year they finally made it happen.



They had a great time!

I'm so glad to have Jared in my life.  He is super organized, loves reading, and is a great cleaner - when he wants to be. :)  So glad I get to call him my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.