Monday, September 28, 2015

American Name Services rides the Sundance ZipTour

Last week, American Name Service (the company I work for) took all of us to Sundance Resort to ride the ZipTour.  This team building activity was a nice change of pace and a great adventure!

 The admin team before heading out.

 Nathan and I getting ready to go.

 Group 1 ready to leave.

Group 2 ready to go.

Riding up the chair lift.  The views from the lift were spectacular!  The leaves had just starting changing, so that was really pretty to see.


After getting checked out on the demo line, we were off.

Jen and Lindsey coming down the first line.

A gorgeous view of Utah Valley from the top.

Jill and Jerry preparing to zipline the last run.

I survived all 4 ziplines!

What an awesome and beautiful time!  Nathan and I loved it and we want to bring the kids (probably just the boys for now) up next summer and let them do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.