Friday, November 13, 2015

Ragnar Las Vegas 2015

Last weekend, 2 days after arriving home from Mexico, Nathan and I traveled to Las Vegas so that I could run Ragnar!

Can you see where I wrote my name on the Ragnar wall? It's just above my right shoulder in purple.

My first leg was early morning, I started about 6:20 am and ran down a canyon.  It was really cold when I started running, but soon I was taking off clothes and passing them to my van.  In the below picture I am saying: come and get this stuff... :)

While waiting to start my second leg I snapped this picture of a couple van members, Matt and Anna and I.

All ready to go running again!  Started my second leg just as the sun was setting.  This leg was along a highway, sort of rolling uphills.

All done with my second leg!

Getting ready to run my 3rd and final leg at 3:30 am.  A gradual downhill on a trail near Lake Mead.

ALL DONE!!!


 More of my van members - me, Nancy and Anna

Me, Nancy, Anna, and Jen

The #StillWinded Las Vegas Ragnar team - Sha, Ali, Sherri, Jaci, Sara, Anna, me, Nancy and Autum & Joe - Betsy, Matt and Jen had already left because Betsy was sick :(

Sara and I at the finish.

Who's idea was this and why do I do these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.