Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2015

We had a great Christmas at our house.  On Christmas Eve we did our normal tradition and saw a movie - the new Star Wars one and then ate a late lunch at Texas Roadhouse.  In the evening, we went over to Shane and Roni's house to hang out for a while.

I made Nathan take silly selfies with me.  Don't we look so surprised!

Crazy eyes!

Roni joined in with a duck face.

I took a picture of Nathan eating dip.

Shane roasted tomatoes, chilies and onions and made us an awesome salsa and 7-layer dip.

I managed to only get a picture of the girls although the boys were there too...


Onto Christmas Day!

Santa brought the girls a puppy!

They loved him immediately.  His name is Charles Alexis Harwood and he is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix).

 Santa brought the boys an Xbox One.  They screamed like girls when they opened the present.


Such happy faces!

A couple of picture of later that day. Clara asked me if it was a dream that she got a puppy. I assured her that this was real life. So cute!


Hope you Christmas was a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.