Thursday, August 31, 2017

Follow Me, I Know a Shortcut - A Running Story

I enjoy running. No really, I do!  I also love my friends, so it should come as no surprise that I love running with my friends.  After running with my friends I am cleansed.  I feel supported, heard and understood.  I guess I should also mention that I feel great because I've just exercised, too.

This morning we tried a new running route.  Sha boldly declared, "I know where we're going and there is a road that will connect us back with the main road if we go this way."  Like good little sheep, Anna and I followed her.



To make a long story short, we ended up trudging through a thicket of trees and spent a half mile running on abandoned train tracks.

It was a great time!  We definitely didn't end up where we thought we would, but I enjoyed every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.