Saturday, October 14, 2017

Fun Times at ANS in 2017

I figured I'd post some pictures from work since I do spend quite a bit of time there.  I work for +American Name Services and lead the marketing team.  We work hard, but try to have as much fun as possible while getting the work done.

These pictures are very random and cover a timeframe from January 2017 to present.

Lindsey, Ashley, me and Josh on a walk to the park for a break.

That one time the marketing team stuffed envelopes and sent out 700 calendars. Josh, me, Lindsey, Michael and David

A sales/marketing meeting. David was gone this day and we wanted to show him that we started the meeting on time, when he wasn't there.  We always seem to start meetings late and he is very punctual.  I sent him this picture in a text to let him know that his punctuality is what makes us late.  Me, Lindsey, Michael, Kreg, Whitney and Patti

A topless Jeep is the best way to get to a company picnic!  On our way to South Fork up Provo Canyon.  Me, Ashley, Lindsey, Michael and David

Jill and Patti at our picnic.

At the company picnic. Dani, Jen, Ritch and Stephanie

Dallin at the company picnic.

Lindsey, Ashley, Kreg, Natsumi, Nicole, Michael and David - he can never be normal for pictures...

Coworkers and I have been compiling a very tongue-in-cheek "Boss Book" for nearly 10 years.  This year we decided that it needed to be updated.  This picture adorns one of its pages.  I am contemplating life while kicked back at my boss' desk.

A normal picture would be very boring.  We used this picture to recruit new hires for the marketing team.  David, Michael, Lindsey and I

Sometimes we get dressed up and network a little.  Lindsey and I went to a red-carpet function celebrating women in business.

At the office we really like food.  Almost all activities, celebrations or really any reason we can think of, involves food.  The spread for one of our morning activities.

The one time I accidentally found myself outside David's house.

Brawn and I enjoying flavored sodas for a company-wide Friday activity.

Stephanie, Jen and Natsumi during the Friday soda activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.