Saturday, April 14, 2007

Family Update

Well, I guess this would be the best way to update all to how things are going with our family. Wendy still works for American Name Services and seems to be getting along very well there. We know that she will always have a place there. Wendy is just finishing up a semester at Utah Valley State College and is excited to take the summer off. I work for the same people as Wendy, just at a different business. They have me do various things for them but the best is flying their plane and taking care of it. Hopefully this will lead to my career goals in aviation. I recently graduated from Utah Valley State College with a Bachelor's degree in Aviation Science. I'm continuing with my Masters at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Wendy and I both have callings at church and try to enjoy them as much as we can. The boys continue to grow so fast. Just last week, Jared got up in church during testimony meeting and bore his testimony to the whole congregation. He's a lot braver than I am. Isaac impresses us every day with his physical abilities and tender heart. They make us very proud. Amelia is also growing very fast. I can't believe that she is going to be two years old this year. It seems like it was just yesterday that she was born. She is starting to walk more. She's a little bit of a late bloomer in that department but is catching on very quickly. That's about it with our little family. We will try to keep the information up-to-date as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.