Sunday, April 15, 2007

why i do not camp as much as my husband would like me to...

Tonight, Nathan and I were looking through pictures we took over the past year. We came across some pictures we took while deer hunting last October. Nathan had begged me to bring the kids up to the camp for one day. Well, upon further begging and manipulation, one day turned into a day and a night and half of another day. As I was not planning to stay for two days and a night, my supplies were limited. Needless to say, it was a very fun time for me. (Did you catch the sarcasm?) At any rate, Isaac and Jared thought it was great fun. I only share the VERY SCARY, and very embarrassing picture of myself as proof of the not-so-pleasant experience.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.