Thursday, September 4, 2014

Labor Day Weekend Camping at Granite Flats Campground

Over Labor Day weekend, we went camping at Granite Flats Campground up American Fork Canyon with Shane and Roni's family.  We had a great time!

There was fishing at Silver Lake.

Clara mostly caught moss.


 




I did not fish, I was in charge of baiting the hooks, repeatedly.


Eventually, Rissa caught the only fish.



There was lots of hanging out at camp and talking, and lots of cousins playing in the woods.








The last day, we went to Tibblefork Reservoir and fished, but were unsuccessful at catching anything.  The kids did enjoy kayaking though.

We had a great weekend.  Thanks to Roni for some of these pictures!  I'll post tomorrow about our emergency trip down the canyon to get some stitches, but here's a sneak peak:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.