Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mt Nebo Half Marathon

This past Saturday, a few friends and I ran the Mt. Nebo Half Marathon.

Sara and I at the start line.

Me, Ali, Sha, Jaci and Sara at the start line.

 

Crossing the finish line!!!

My official chip time was 2:01:56.2!  Wahoo!! I beat my previous time!


A video of me crossing the finish line.  I told my hubby to yell my name next time, because I didn't even see him and maybe if I had I would't have looked so exhausted and grumpy.... :)  I was tired!!



 Sara and I after finishing.

All but Ali at the finish line.  Ali did awesome!  She hadn't trained to run a half marathon and signed up only days before the race.  She finished shortly after this, but Nathan and I had already left to head to Lagoon with the kids.

One more bib and finisher medal to add to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.