Thursday, December 11, 2014

NFR Weekend

This past weekend, Nathan and I and some friends drove to Las Vegas for the NFR and Cowboy Christmas.  We had a great weekend.

We opted not to attend the rodeo the first night and instead went bowling at South Point and then watched the rodeo on the big screens.  We also ate at the cafe where I had yummy Pad Thai.




I beat Nathan on our second game, finally!

The second night, after a day of shopping, we were off to the rodeo.

Snapped a quick picture with Debbie.... too bad it's a little blury.

 And one with my HOT COWBOY!

 Actually snapped a picture of the arena this year!

Managed to get a picture of Kent's face....

Another picture with my cowboy after the rodeo was over.

Game face Harris and his beautiful wife Debbie.

The next day, we got up bright and early and headed to the Las Vegas Temple.

So grateful!

 Our temple group.

Then off to do a little more shopping before heading back home.  Sha and I snagged this lovely shot at Cowboy Christmas!

What a great weekend with some awesome people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.