Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Mother

Happy Mother's Day to my Momma!! My mom showed me by her example how to be organized, how to be a leader and that it's OK to be a strong, independent woman. Most of all she taught me to give it my all, no matter what "it" is. She also tried to teach me homemaking skills but I didn't have the patience for it back then. Now, I wish I had listened better. I love you!!



A few quotes I am liking concerning Mothers/Mother's Day:

We women have a lot to learn about simplifying our lives. We have to decide what is important and then move along at a pace that is comfortable for us. We have to develop the maturity to stop trying to prove something. We have to learn to be content with what we are.”  Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Mother's Day should pay "tribute to our nature not our circumstance."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.