Thursday, May 21, 2015

Three Things Thursday - Shoes, Wind & Amelia Earhart

#1
Sometimes I get up early to go running and it's still dark.  I try not to turn on the lights so that I won't wake up Nathan. Sometimes in the dark, I grab two different pairs of running shoes and end up having to turn on the light anyway....  :)


#2
Sometimes, where I live it can be really windy.  Ok, so most of the time it is really windy.  My poor globe willow finally gave out.  This was the last globe willow in our yard.  The other one gave out in the wind a few years ago.  Plus it took out a few sections of our fence, which was awesome!!


It also took a large patch of shingles off the front and back of our house.  So Nathan fixed that as well.

#3
Yesterday, Amelia had a Biography Fair at school.  She went as Amelia Earhart.  What a sweetie she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.