Monday, July 6, 2015

Lehi Round-up Rodeo and Parade June 2015

This past month our city celebrated the Lehi Round-up.  It's been a tradition in our family to participate in the city's celebration, but with Jared and Isaac at Timberline, it was a lot more low-key this year.

On Thursday night, we took the girls to the rodeo.  Clara was quite antsy during the rodeo, but loved the motorcycle stunts afterwards.

 Amelia and I at the rodeo.



This was my attempt at an "artistic selfie".

Friday evening brought the Miniature Float Parade.  This year, I headed up our ward's float committee.  It was a busy month for me so thankfully I had really good friends to help shoulder a lot of the work. My friend Melissa and her husband really went above and beyond with our float.  Another friend, Stefanie, did an awesome job with all of the costumes.  Cheri and Jeremy helped to make sure our float got where it needed to be and found volunteers to help hold banners and pull the float.  I am truly blessed to have such amazing, helpful and committed friends. 

Nathan and I attended the rodeo Friday night without the girls.

Saturday morning, Amelia and I walked behind the float in the Grand Parade.

Clara riding on the float as a castaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.