Thursday, July 23, 2015

Three Things Thursday - Isaac's Temple Baptisms, Group Date, Grandpa Brown's Suitcase

1.  Last week, my mom took Isaac and Kiley to the Mount Timpanogos temple to do baptisms for the dead.  It was Isaac's first time going.

2.  This past Tuesday, Nathan and I, along with Jason and Sara accompanied a few of the young men on a group date up the canyon.  We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and visited.

3.  I decided to part with my temple suitcase, which originally belonged to my Grandpa Brown.  I have been using it the last 15 years, but I felt prompted to pass it on to my brother Rodney.  I cleaned it out last night so I could give it to him.  

I'm gonna miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.