Monday, October 29, 2007

spoookay

let the halloween festivities begin.....


sunday, the carter clan gathered at mom and dad's house for scary fun. all the kids wore their costumes and decorated cookies.



all the carter cousins, plus jennie who had to sit with cassidy or she wouldn't stay in the picture.

plus skyler and jade who are eric's girlfriend's kids.



hey jared, would you like a little cookie with your frosting and candy?


monday night, the harwood family gathered at nate's mom and dad's house for a little pumpkin carving party.


isaac thought the "guts" of the pumpkin were really fun. his pumpkin was so juicy for some reason and was a bit messy.

the carvings....

from l to r: rick's pumpkin, jared's pumpkin, isaac's pumpkin, and nate and wendy's pumpkin.







2 comments:

  1. Your mom emailed me that group picture of all the kids, and it took me forever to figure out that the two ghost decorations weren't extra kids. I couldn't figure out why there were so many children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled Costco Chicken Alfredo and found your family blog. Nice site! I intend to keep up with the Harwoods from now on, as you seem like an interesting family.

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.