Thursday, October 18, 2007

the windy city




i just returned from a work trip to chicago. although we don't really get to see much of the sites, a couple of the girls and i did find a few minutes to check out some good food.

the first place we hit was Giordano's, which served us up a very yummy deep dished pizza. i think i ate over 3 pounds of cheese.
the second night, we went to Twin Anchors which is an out of the way bar. i had filet minon and the other girls had ribs. this place was awesome... great food and the atmosphere was incredible. they filmed the movie "return to me" in this bar.


jessica and jen at Giordano's

jen, me and jessica at twin anchors

i came home quite tired and had a very sick stomach, but it was fun.


tony, me, jen and jessica at a party.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh ribs...they sound so good. That was a FUN night of shopping and good food!!!

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.