Thursday, February 7, 2008

it is with the best of intentions...


that i would really like to have this storage rack. lets just set aside for a minute that it is 3.5 times more expensive than a normal storage shelf.
if i had this in my basement, my world would be much brighter and my pantry would be less cluttered (the wooden shelves wouldn't be sagging -- read: about to break). i really feel that if my food storage area were more organized, i could single-handedly feed the world in a crisis.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen shelves like these built in like regular shelves. From what I've heard it isn't super hard to do, and it would definitely be a lot cheaper to just buy some wood. You should try it and let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister has some of those and LOVES them, they are exspensive but yeah, worth it to me...one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps...where do you work? I dont' mind working, but I'm not crazy about where I work, another Toyota dealership in accounting

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.