Friday, February 1, 2008

new camera

nate's dad got me a new camera. this past year has been a terrible one for me as far as breaking things goes. i broke nate's camera's lens (i bought him a new and better one...thanks adri), i broke my camera, i broke some of the trim off of our trailer, i washed my cell phone in the clothes washer, and i broke several random things around the house (random might not be the correct word here....) anyway, the point is that i broke my camera and have been without an easily portable camera for some time.



yesterday, nate came home from his dad's house and said that he had a surprise for me.....



A NEW CAMERA JUST FOR ME!

anyway, it is a canon powershot A720 IS and is much better than the one i previously used. i tortured everyone at work today by taking their pictures for our work blog. they all love me... i am sure of it.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it fun to have your own toys ? where to you work at? I know I am OUT of the loop. or maybe it's that short term memory thing kicking in again, who knows!Happy pic taking and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy that is soo awesome!! I'm just a tad bit jealous :) your camera is the upgrade to my camera. :D That is such a great surprise! I love seeing the pics of your cute little kids, they are getting so grown up.

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.