Tuesday, October 2, 2012

32 days... that's over a month ya'll!




it has been over a month now since i've had any diet coke.  pretty pleased with myself. it hasn't been easy though.  there are 4 cans of the evil stuff still in my basement.  every time i go down there to get something from the cold storage they call for me.  i hurry and shut the door to silence their voices.  i have had some soda since i gave up the juice, but nothing with caffeine in it.  even then, the amount of soda that i have consumed the last month is very minimal.  i've been living on water!  imagine that, water and i am still alive!

i posted this on facebook, but i felt it worthy of another posting on my blog.  today while eating some reese's pieces, i tipped the bag to dump a few out and this is what occurred naturally:

how awesome is that?!  i didn't have to do my normal routine of separating and eating equal numbers!

1 comment:

  1. what the what... 32 days that is great.... :) and i loved the sorted picture.. wyatt sorts his candy by color too... its scary!

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.