Wednesday, October 3, 2012

i was running...


sir charles barkley said something once in a commercial that i really bonded with and i like to quote from time to time, "i don't like to run because it makes me tired.  i don't like to lift weights because they're heavy."

one of my young women posted the above picture to their facebook today and i thought it was great, although i am really contemplating (or convincing myself, either one really) to start working out again.  towards the beginning of this year i started working out pretty regularly and running to get into a little bit better shape for my cruise.  i felt great while i was doing it but then i went on the actual cruise and after that.... welll, i just never really picked it back up. anyone have anything motivating to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.