Thursday, June 27, 2013

young women's "missed you" notes

came across this pin on pinterest the other day, but was super bummed to find out it wasn't anything printable :(
don't know who to give credit to...

so i made my own but i left off the "love the yw presidency" because i might want the girls in my class to sign it.

i also made various colors and a separate missed you note as well.



all you need to do is print this page on cardstock and cut out.  then use a corner rounder to round the corners.

if you want, use a hole punch to punch a couple of holes.  my hole punch is barely usable these days. :)  put a flower, sucker, or whatever you come up with through those holes.

so here's my version....

i'd love to see what you create with these and if you know where the original creative came from, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.