Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another Football Game - This Time With the Family

Last weekend we went to another BYU Football game.  This time we took all of the children and the outcome of the game was much more desirable.

A blurry picture of Nathan, his dad and Clara walking over to the stadium.  It's hard to take a picture, walk backwards and focus at the same time!

And of course, me being me, I had to document the outing with some pictures.

Nathan and I - is it me or does he look annoyed with me in this picture?

Jared and Isaac

Clara, Pa and Amelia - it was a little chilly that night.

I can get a little bored and distracted during the breaks at the end of the first and third quarter, so I took more pictures.   First, a selfie of Isaac and I.

Then we took some silly pictures.


They do this cool banner thing during the end of 3rd quarter break.  They turn it each time and it says different things on each side.

and because my attention knows no bounds, I took a panoramic shot.

1 comment:

  1. at least you take pictures... Glenn always complains that I don't take any. PS. I think Nate looks annoyed in most pictures! miss your face!

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.