Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm Not Lost

I've been a little MIA the past week.  Not to worry though, I'm just trying to get caught up on things.

Last week I was called in for jury duty and was chosen to sit on the jury in a civil lawsuit auto-injury case.  It was 3 long days of listening and note taking followed by 4.5 hours of deliberations.  It was an exhausting and somewhat traumatizing experience.

So that has put me a little behind with the rest of my life.

The day before I started jury duty, I was able to hit Glade's with my love and have some lunch.  The food wasn't as good as I remember it being.  The shake was good - it is hard to mess up ice cream.


The first day of jury duty I went to lunch with some of the other jurors.  I found a friend in my french fries.

The boys also finished flag football.  Here they are with most of their team and their coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.