Thursday, October 3, 2013

General Relief Society Meeting Broadcast

This past Saturday I went to my Mom's stake center to watch the General Relief Society Meeting broadcast. My mother is the Stake Relief Society President for her stake and they always serve dinner to the women and then watch the broadcast.

I met up with one of my oldest and dear friends, Cristy.

After the broadast, I asked my mom to snap a picture of the two of us.

And because my mother is not so familiar with technology, she ended up taking about 10 pictures in rapid succession.  Here's the proof!

Then Cristy snapped one of me and my mom, where I suddenly looked stoned for no apparent reason.

The talks were amazing and I really felt the spirit.  If you want to go back and listen to some or all of the broadcast, click here.  You can watch, listen, download or print the messages.

One of the messages that really stuck with me was a quote from President Thomas S. Monson:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.