Tuesday, December 17, 2013

AFS Christmas Party 2013

This past Saturday we went to Hollywood Connection for Grandma's annual work Christmas party.  I took the kids by myself because Nathan needed to get some things done.

We met up with Grandma and a bunch of the cousins and rode rides.  Clara spent some time hanging out with Uncle Eric.

The kids also got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas.  Clara flatly refused to sit on his lap but did yell at him what she wanted for Christmas.  I couldn't even get her to stand by him so I could take a picture.




After riding rides and watching a magic show, we watched Disney's Frozen.  It was a really cute movie with a great message and the kids really seemed to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.