Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ping Pong Annihilation

Nathan is not too happy with my picture taking.... or my ping pong skills!
Nathan and I attended our Stake's Date Night this past weekend.  It's a new thing in our area and Nathan and I weren't sure what to expect, but we had a great time.

We played volleyball, ping pong and a card/board game.

Nathan and I didn't fair too well in any of the games.  We didn't even come remotely close to winning while playing the board game.  I managed to rip open my finger with my wedding ring while playing volleyball. And last, but certainly not least, we were completely annihilated by another couple (the Belnap's) playing ping pong doubles, twice!

Our next Stake Date Night is in April and Nathan and I will be back for more fun.  But next time, we're bringing our A-game!

#beatthebelnaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.