Monday, February 3, 2014

First Weekend in February

After a bit of a rough start to our Saturday, we got chores completed.

I taught Jared and Isaac a little bit of piano and then listened to them practice.

Then we decided to head down to the gas station to get treats.  The kids all brought their money and bought their own.  I love to see what they pick to buy with their own money.  Apparently they all like sour gummy things, except Clara who opted for Swedish Fish (nasty!!)

I just got a drink.

Nathan worked all day Saturday and didn't get home until late, so unfortunately there aren't any pictures of him.

Once he was home and the kids were in bed, we got caught up +Downton Abbey - PBS Masterpiece Classic via Amazon Instant Video.  He always says he doesn't like those types of shows, but he always get sucked into them with me. :)

After church on Sunday, we headed over to Nathan's parent's house for our monthly family dinner.  Since it was also the Superbowl, dinner was little more casual than usual, but yummy nonetheless.

The game was boring and Jared and Isaac were bummed out that the Broncos didn't win.

I was there for the food, so I was happy!


Clara got bored also and spent her time taking pictures with my phone.  I ended up with these gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.