Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Quick Trip to the Grocery Store

This past Saturday, Jared ran to the grocery store with me to pick up just a couple things.  As we walked in I could hear a ton of change jingling in his pockets.

Why did you bring all that change? I asked him.  "I'm going to buy us some ice cream!" was his reply.

What a sweet boy!  Normally, I would have been all over that, but I had just eaten lunch and was feeling pretty full.  I know, I know.  Who am I and what have I done with myself!?!

So he bought himself some ice cream and he loved it!



I also came home with these little gems for that guy I married.  I might have opened them before he got home.  I needed to make sure they weren't poisoned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.