Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mother Son Movie

Each year the PTA at my kids' school sponsors a mother son activity.  In year's past we have watched movies in the gym of the school, watched a bird's of prey presentation and experienced a reptile show.

This year, we all gathered at a local movie theater for a private showing of The Lego Movie.  The boys loved it and I thought it was good too.

I tried to get some pictures, but I kind of failed at getting anything good.  Next time I'll have to remember to take pictures before or after the movie where it is light....

So here are the not-so-great pictures I did manage to take.  I'm not sure what I'm doing with my mouth in the first one.


Not blurry, but still a bad picture.

Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.