Monday, March 3, 2008

tagged .... again

bethany tagged me so here it goes:

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- probably my steve madden brown leather loafers followed closely by my silver dance for $1 shoes (you know, the ones with the screws).

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- i didn't make any resolutions.... i don't like to set myself up for failure. lol, j/k (i put that in there just for shane), i just want to be better and have a better life than last year.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- office noises, me typing

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- i would probably buy a new pair of jeans....

RANDOM THOUGHT- i really am not looking forward to re-entering all these orders.

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- home

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - with my kids, mrs. piggle wiggle and with nate, the bom. i haven't taken the time lately to read anything for myself.

i'm tagging kim, jen, and roni

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.