Tuesday, July 16, 2013

horseback riding with my mia maids

warning, this is a long post because there are a lot of pictures....

for our class activity last week, we arranged to go to our friend brother harris' home and ride his horses. the girls had a great time and so did i!

it's been a little while since i've been on a horse.  we used to have a horse when i was in jr high, but it was a stupid horse and it bucked me off once.  my knee is still numb from the incident.

anyway, here i am enjoying my turn.



i was really proud of my girls.  some of them were scared and they saddled up anyway and had a great time.











after horse riding, brother harris got his mini "rootbeer" out for some cart rides - he even let the girls drive.






















i may have enjoyed driving the cart a little too much!


afterwards we held their "pet" fox for a minute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.