Thursday, July 18, 2013

kim's bridal shower

my cousin kim is getting married in just a few short weeks.  last weekend we celebrated with her at my mom's house.

and apparently i forgot that i have a blog that i like to post pictures on and only took 2 pictures of the entire event...

thankfully my mother snapped this one of kim and i.

here is kim getting ready to play a game!

and here is kim post-game showing me her wad of gun.  bet my mom didn't get this shot!

it was really great to see kim and get to know a little bit more about tyler (the guy to whom she's gonna get hitched).  i wish her all of the happiness in the world because she certainly deserves it!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm such a slacker for just barely reading this post! I had a great time at the shower and it was so nice to see everyone. Thank you so much for all you did to help put it together. Also, your advice on both cards was great and I have put some of it into action. At some point I'll blog about it all. And I'm proud to say that I have only once thought about texting you to say meet me in Malad.

    ReplyDelete

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.