Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 Dance Festival

This morning I attended the end of year dance festival for the kids.  They all did such a great job. Unfortunately, I did not match their skill with my videography.  Halfway through Jared's dance, I stopped recording but quickly started back up, only to have my phone run out of room.  Thankfully I had enough time to delete some stuff so I could capture Isaac and Amelia's dances.  Then, I didn't realize that just because you turn the phone sideways, doesn't mean that the image is still captured right-side up, so some of the videos are on their side.  And finally, I guess I kept putting my fingers over the microphone.  I'm fired!

So without further ado, I present this year's dances.

Here is Jared's dance.  Sorry, two parts to this one.
Part 1
Part 2

I loved how seriously Jared took his dance.  He did such an awesome job.  He definitely gets his dancing skills from me. :)




Here is Isaac's dance.

Isaac's dance was fun and full of energy.




Sorry, Amelia is a little harder to see.  She is several kids back with hot pink shoes and orange shoelaces. Turn your head side-ways to watch this one.

Amelia did such a great job with her dance.  She knew all of the moves and was such a cutie out there.




And here are the kids all posing for a picture afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.