Monday, May 12, 2014

A Catch Up on Injuries

If you remember, a  week and a half ago, there was an incident in which Clara received a black eye.  Well, it is healing quite nicely.


It's a little blurry, but getting so much better everyday!

Last Monday, Nathan managed to mash his finger while he was working on his work-truck.  He was in a lot of pain and wanting medication.  He never asks for medicine so I knew he hurt.

He spent most of that day hanging out on our bed with his finger on ice.  It was nice to take care of him.

He eventually bought himself a finger splint, because, and I quote, "I got tired of bumping my finger so I bought this... and some other stuff."

His finger is doing a lot better now.  It is still pretty swollen past the last knuckle and his nail is deep purple/black so I am sure it will fall off at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.