Monday, August 19, 2013

Personal Progress Integrity Value Experience #3

I've slowed down a little on completing my Personal Progress. (what is personal progress?  find out here.) For the past couple of weeks, I have been working on Integrity Value Experience #3.
The Savior is the perfect example of integrity; He did what He promised the Father He would do. Read 3 Nephi 11:10–11. Study the lives of other individuals in the scriptures who lived with integrity. Read Genesis 39; the book of Esther;Job 2:327:3–6Daniel 3 and 6; Acts 26Doctrine and Covenants 124:15; and Joseph Smith—History 1:21–25. In your journal identify the ways these people demonstrated integrity. Think of a time when you had the courage to show integrity, especially when it was not easy or popular. Share your experience and your feelings about it in a testimony meeting or lesson or with a parent or leader.
This experience requires quite a bit of reading, so I have been working on reading the chapters here and there and then writing down my thoughts.  I wanted to put something together that I could glue in my study journal and this is what I came up with.



If you are not going to be pasting this into a study journal, you can print it on sheet by setting your printer setting to "print on both sides" or by printing page 1 and then flipping the page over and printing page 2 on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.