Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kim gets Married

If you remember from a couple of weeks ago, my cousin Kim was tying the knot soon.  Well, the day finally came.

First up, I attended the wedding luncheon at Tucanos with them.





Then it was off to White Willow for the wedding & reception.  Here is the happy couple arriving for their wedding.

Kim getting ready...

 Tyler waiting patiently...

Here comes the bride...

Kim and Tyler joined by all their kids

The happy couple

Kim's bouquet with our grandmother's brooch.

My cousins: Mark, Kim and Matthew

A couple of shots of the reception.  They had an awesome table of candies and nuts set up.  And I didn't take a picture, but there were about 10 different kinds of cake to choose from.



The center pieces on the tables featured a family picture.

I didn't take a picture of it, but they had this awesome mint-lemonade slush that they served.  I must find a recipe and make it.

And last but not least, a picture of me standing next to my very tall cousin Mark.

1 comment:

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.