Sunday, March 31, 2013

a warm saturday

started my saturday bright and early at our stake farm.  where i spent a couple of hours with my hubby and kids, and one of my beautiful mia maids, picking up rocks.






























then it was back home to finish cleaning our home and yard.  afterwards, i spent some time in the backyard playing with these two on the swing set.






i wish my behind would fit in one of those swings.  i tried and it wasn't pretty!

after a while, i got cleaned up and went to the yw general meeting broadcast at my stake center.  such good stuff.  i definitely encourage you, if nothing else, to watch this video.

after that i hurried home to color easter eggs with my kiddos.


what a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.