Thursday, March 28, 2013

personal progress - individual worth value experience #1

recently, i completed individual worth value experience #1 for personal progress.

the requirements for this experience are:
You are a daughter of Heavenly Father, who knows you and loves you. Read Psalm 8:4–6; Jeremiah 1:5; John 13:34; Doctrine and Covenants 18:10; Abraham 3:22–23; and Joseph Smith—History 1:1–20. Write in your journal how these scriptures teach you that Heavenly Father knows you, loves you, and is mindful of you.
this was a pretty basic personal progress experience.  read a handful of scriptures, ponder about how they tell you that Heavenly Father knows you and loves you and then write it down.


(note: that cute little value sticker at the top of the page, i got it here)

so i got out my study journal and wrote down what i was looking for, "how do i know Heavenly Father loves me?"

then i wrote the scripture passage and what the scripture taught me about my Heavenly Father's love.  again, this is a personal thing, so my answers might not be the same answers you get. you may write more or less than i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.