Monday, September 23, 2013

A Disappointing Game

This past Saturday Nathan and I went to the BYU vs Utah football game along with Nathan's dad, our two boys and their cousin Ethan.  

Nathan and I in our blue, showing some Cougar pride.

Waiting for the game to start.



The game was fun but frustrating.  Our defense played awesome, but as usual the offense really struggled. There were some bad calls by the refs, but that's part of the game and BYU's offense couldn't come up with anything solid.

Nathan wanted to leave at the beginning of the 4th quarter, but we stuck it out until the end.  Even though our team lost, we still had a good time... at least I did.  I think Nathan would rather have been home asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.