Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Weekend at a Glance

This past weekend was Labor Day.  Normally that would find our family in the mountains camping, but we have done little of that as a family this year.  We've only camped with other people's children. (proof is here and here.)

Anyway, so back to what we did do this past weekend.

Nathan and I went on a date.

I posted about this the other day, but Amelia and I picked peaches and froze them for later.

On Monday, while Nathan installed a 5th-wheel hitch on his truck (the reason we haven't camped this year), I took the kids to do some shopping.  Jared needed new church shoes and Amelia needed some shorts for Tumbling.

Monday evening, Jared wanted to take us all out for Culver's Concrete Mixers for Family Home Evening.  So after he cleaned up the kitchen (what a sweet boy), we sang a song and had a prayer and off we went.

Here we all are enjoying our treats from Culver's.

The next day it was back to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.